Building on over six decades of experience, Straumann® have developed a new, unique, proprietary, glass-ceramic material called n!ce™, which is coming to the market as fully crystallised milling blocks that can be polished and seated straight after milling with no additional crystallisation firing.
Glass-ceramic has become an increasingly popular material for restorations over the past few years as results are durable, aesthetically pleasing and relatively cost-effective for clinicians. Straumann say their product brings new qualities to glass-ceramic single-tooth restorations which deliver additional benefits to both clinician and patient:
- The high-strength material, made of lithium aluminosilicate ceramic and reinforced with lithium disilicate, is indicated for all single-tooth restorations, even hybrid abutment crowns where walls need to be as thin as 1.0mm.
- Smooth margin lines facilitate robust adhesion to the tooth.
- Both clinician and patient save valuable time as no additional crystallisation firing is required after milling, making same-day single crown restorations a real possibility.
- Use of n!ce fits seamlessly into standard CADCAM workflows as it is compatible with the vast majority of commercially-available milling machines including Dentsply Sirona’s CEREC.
- The biocompatible, aesthetic material can be polished to obtain a smooth, glossy life-like appearance or stained and glazed if needed.
- Available in two levels of translucency, and six shades for each translucency, restorations can perfectly match the VITA tooth shade guide.
For more information on n!ce fully-crystallised, glass-ceramic milling blocks, call 01293 651230 or visit www.straumann.co.uk.
Read more here: n!ce Product Information
Facebook: Straumann UK