As dentistry embraces the digital age like never before, this year’s Dentistry Show will provide a host of opportunities as Straumann® unveil a number of exciting developments to their CARES® Digital Solutions portfolio, including leading chairside scanning and milling technology, 3D printing and centralised milling.
Straumann® CARES® Digital Solutions
The Straumann CARES® Digital Solutions range combines interconnected software platforms, open and fully validated workflows alongside a wide variety of materials to offer:
- Straumann® CARES® IO Scanner – A powder-free handpiece with unique Multiscan Imaging™ technology compatible with the original CARES ® IO Cart and the new Portable Straumann® CARES® Intraoral Scanner systems.
- Straumann® CARES® IO Portable Intraoral Scanner – Offers all the same performance yet in a small portable form, ideal for practices with limited space or multiple operatories. For clinicians who wish or need to move their IO scanner frequently.
3Shape TRIOS® Wireless Intraoral Scanner – Provides enhanced patient experience, reduced chair-time and unlocks the widest range of treatment opportunities. Backed by continuous software updates, upgradable hardware and add-on treatment modules, TRIOS® ensures your practice stays ahead and your business grows stronger. The TRIOS 3 offers Ultrafast Optical Sectioning™ technology for spray and powder-free intraoral scanning in colour. Capable of measuring tooth shades and adding HD photos to the 3D model.
- TRIOS® 3 Mono Scanner – Provides an entry level handheld 3D scanner with Ultrafast Optical Sectioning™ technology for spray and powder-free intraoral scanning in black and white, which can be upgradable to colour capabilities.
- TRIOS® 3 Pod/Mono Pod – Connects the TRIOS® Scanner to a computer to offer a mobile and flexible alternative to the cart solution (computer not included).
- Straumann® CARES® C Series Milling Unit – An extremely robust and compact 4-axis wet milling and grinding machine suitable for in-practice milling. Specially designed to provide reliable and predictable precision when milling glass ceramic and hybrid materials for a wide variety of indications.
Don’t miss the opportunity to see all of these fantastic innovations. Visit Straumann on Stand B10 or contact Straumann on 01293 651230 to find out more.
For more information, contact Straumann on +44 (0)1293 651230 or visit www.straumann.co.uk/chrome.
Facebook: Straumann UK
Article No. 171