A pioneer in the field of implant-borne prosthetics, Createch Medical was founded in 2006 and specialises in the research, development and manufacture of high quality, innovative, CADCAM bridges and bars. Straumann partnered with Createch Medical (Spain), and in doing so has shared information relating to the dimension requirements for frameworks and bars to meet the exacting standards of the Straumann Dental Implant System.
This data now enables Createch to offer original Straumann components to ensure patients receive the highest possible level of care and that the Straumann patient guarantee remains valid for each case. In addition, each dental framework comes with the ‘Createch Excellence’ warranty card to certify its quality.
The Createch service is available to dental labs equipped with scanners, and their goal is to share with customers their high level of knowledge and expertise acquired with their pioneering work in the aerospace industry, to deliver a wide range of dental frameworks that benefit from an original Straumann connection.
The Createch milling facility delivers ultra-precision products, produced in medical grade titanium or cobalt-chrome, to the strictest standards using five-axis high precision milling machines. Createch also have a team of highly skilled lab technicians on hand to provide advice and training on scanners and software to guarantee the ultimate result is achieved.
Range of Solutions
The Createch service is available via both a conventional or digital workflow, offering a wide range of high quality structures including:
• Screw-retained titanium framework for fixed prostheses
• Titanium frameworks for fixed prostheses consisting of two milled structures fixed with screws
• Titanium frameworks with integrated abutments for cementing crowns or bridges
• Titanium framework for removable prosthesis with a choice of attachments
• Anatomically designed frameworks in cobalt-chrome or titanium for fixed prostheses
• Titanium framework for removable prosthesis consisting of two milled telescopic structures retained by attachments
• Telescopic titanium and zirconia framework fixed with occlusal screws
Createch’s expertise in cutting edge technologies allows them to work with state-of-the-art processes, providing high-precision milling of frameworks and bridges with an unlimited number of implants, free from any stresses.
For more details on how your laboratory can benefit from the services that Createch have to offer, please contact Straumann on 01293 651230.
Facebook: Straumann UK