In partnership with Straumann, the ITI is proud to present the highly regarded and complete answer to starting out in implant dentistry – the ITI Foundation in Implant Dentistry (FID), now in its tenth year. FID is a comprehensive programme which offers a unique combination of five components:
- Modular course taught by a broad faculty of the ITI Fellows and Members. In the tradition of the ITI, the faculty combine their wealth of implant experience with the ITI philosophy of treatment for the benefit of the patient. The outcome is an evidence-based curriculum in a continuously peer-reviewed course format.
- One-to-one, practice-based mentoring for implant education in the clinical environment.
- Allied 24/7 online education through the recently launched ITI Online Academy – a living ‘textbook’ that complements and backs up the modular course’s didactic teaching. FID has its own dedicated Campus on the ITI Online Academy and learning modules, lectures and treatment examples are part of the FID curriculum.
- Option of continuing postgraduate education in the MSc in Implant Dentistry at the University of Bristol. FID is approved as prior learning equivalent to the first year of the MSc and, subject to assessment on an individual basis, successful applicants have the option
to enter directly into the second year
of the MSc.
- Dental team training for nurses and treatment coordinators.
“This course is a good mix of theoretical and practical aspects of implant dentistry. Using gold standard evidence and teaching supported by a hands-on approach it has given me the confidence and skills to place and restore implants.” –
Dr Andrew Farr BDS (London) and BSC (Hons)
To reserve your place, please call +44 (0) 1293 651270 today